Wednesday, April 3, 2013

35 weeks

Seriously somebody pinch me.
HOW far along are we?!

In all seriousness, I feel maybe 25 weeks pregnant... Physically, mentally, and just based on how quickly the time has gone by. I can't believe we get to meet our daughter so soon! Beyond excited.

I have been feeling super great, as always. SO blessed in that regard. I weigh in at 182 pounds this week, which puts me at a 29 pound gain since pre-baby . No swelling, heartburn, or other issues that I thought I'd be experiencing by now. I got the teeniest of uncomfortable pressure in my low back yesterday, started in the car and continued while I was shopping... Felt similar to cramps, but it totally vanished at some point during my yoga class (I taught). I have been experiencing some practice surges on a pretty regular basis, just mild tightening and pressure. They don't last long and are very spread apart.

We had our 3rd HypnoBirthing session with Melissa on Monday and I met with Sherry yesterday. Both went great! Sherry is recovering well from her broken leg... She is in a boot and uses a knee scooter to maneuver with. Still no weight bearing for, I think it's at least 7 more weeks. We laughed yesterday about how she's going to crawl/fly up the 2 flights of stairs to our third floor apartment where she can again use her "horsey" scooter, I think she'll just be carried. That makes the most sense to me! Either way it will all work out. She has some great birth assistants and there will be plenty of folks to help with things.

Here we are:


No comments:

Post a Comment