Wednesday, April 10, 2013

36 weeks

Norah will be considered "full term" in one week. We will start trying to naturally coax her outta here once we hit 38 weeks. The time has FLOWN by... And I'm sure you all are getting tired of reading that. Seriously though. WHAT!!!!? Thirty SIX weeks.

I still feel great.

No stretch marks, nausea, linea nigra, or headaches. I weigh in at 183.4 pounds, so 30 pound gain since pre baby. I am having practice tightening (especially in the evening), as well as LOADS of pelvic pressure when I try and roll over or move during the night. I swear it feels like she's about to fall out sometimes. When I sit for a while, I feel T12 (floating rib) on both sides get beat up and have a more difficult time breathing. She still gets the hiccups, although not as frequently as a few weeks ago, and I still feel her move several times throughout the day. That pretty much sums it up!

Just excited for her to be here!

You won't believe how much she's grown in just a week:





No comments:

Post a Comment