Friday, April 5, 2013

Letter to Norah

Dear Norah,

This letter is for you only, although I'm sure that many others will read it on this blog of ours. I started a countdown on my phone a few days ago... It says that there are just 17 days and 5 hours until you are full term, or 38 weeks. Thinking of how close we are to meeting you makes my mind race like crazy!! I know the moment you are born will change your Dad and I's lives forever, it's just hard to imagine how we are going to feel in that moment where our eyes meet for the first time. I am definitely beyond excited to see you and hold you. Having you in my belly will always be the biggest, longest, warmest hug I will ever be able to offer you, which is sort of bitter-sweet for me to think about! I have LOVED being pregnant with you, but I know I will love watching you grow and learn about this crazy world much much more. God has blessed my life so much already by sending you to us. Keep growing in there!

Love,
your Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment