Sunday, April 7, 2013

One month!!

How in the world is there only 1 month left until her "due date"? Ahh! The time just seems to be going by faster and faster. I went shopping (with Johnny who was such an AMAZING help and shopping partner!) and bought some inexpensive and really cute shirts and a dress that I am wanting some maternity shots in... Hoping to get those this week. We want a compilation of pics from a good friend of ours as well as my Dad. I'm thinking that their different styles will look awesome hanging in our home. :) love having such great photography connections!

Ok y'all.
I need to confess something.

I want pizza. And pasta. And salad. BAD.
I can't wait till the world's greatest husband comes home from work so we can go make a visit to Cici's. I have been really wanting some junk food today. Yuck!!! This is so unlike me. Example: without thinking, I went to grab some Thin Mints out of our freezer, you know- those round chocolatey cookies that the "sweet and harmless" Girl Scouts pressure your poor hubby into buying, yeah those. Well Thin Mints aren't even my favorites, I LOVE Samoas... But I grabbed them, and then was about to open the package when I realized what the heck was happening. I was disgusted... And i couldn't believe I was about to do that to myself (and Norah)! After throwing the nasties back into the freezer, I grabbed some fruit and nut granola to snack on instead. Much better. I am still pleased with my decision.

Cici's is still haunting me, however.
I love their pasta.



No comments:

Post a Comment