Friday, February 1, 2013

Bad dream!

Wow, some seriously psycho dreams last night! Just so I can get it out of this head I'll sum them up for ya. SOMEHOW my baby (now a boy) "fell" out of my uterus and into my dog's stomach- but shasta didn't eat him, it just happened. Everyone was confused and I was a freaking mess!! At this point in my dream i was both Shasta and myself, which... well yeah. It's a dream. We took her to her vet and told them that our baby was stuck in there. And probably because I watched that video from the previous post about lotus births, I made sure that everyone at the clinic knew that they were to NOT CUT THE CORD!! "it increases his chances of making it by a lot!"... They didn't understand that concept, but said they'd deliver the placenta at the same time and leave the cord for us to milk. They put her immediately into surgery to get a c-section, and after trying to stimulate the placenta and everything.. It must not have been successful. I woke up a couple of times in a panic... Actually cried a little. Ack!! So horrible! On a positive note: Norah did not fall out of me, God is faithful, and it's a brand new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment