Wednesday, February 20, 2013

29 weeks.

What. Only 11 more weeks to go until the due date!? Goodness gracious, that's not that much time. I AM SO EXCITED. and nervous. and anxious. and scared... and all those feelings that everyone is telling me will only increase until she arrives. Most of all, I am really looking forward to being a mom (and meeting this wiggly baby)! 


How far along: 29 weeks! 

Weight: 173 pounds. Pre-pregnancy weight was 153ish.

Size of Baby: Butternut Squash (17 in, 3.1 lbs)

Midwife Appt: We will meet every two weeks now, instead of once a month. Next one is in about a week. 

Stretch marks: Nothing new. No marks on belly, and no new marks anywhere else.

Sleep: Lovin' my naps! 

Food cravings: Haven't had any cravings recently.

Symptoms: I honestly don't know what to put here. I just sorta stared at the screen for a while, because I feel great still. I am just still happy and healthy from what we can tell - and that's good enough for me! I'm not experiencing the pelvic pain anymore (woohoo!). Now, I'm fighting with the occasional left hip pain/burning sensation in the middle of the night (only when I'm on my left side). Luckily, I have a massage therapy ball (sorta like a foam roller) that totally takes care of that when it starts acting up, and I try and work it out before I lay in bed now.

Movement: Lots of hiccups. :)

Belly button in or out?: It's kinda flat now most of the time, but sometimes I can see it poke through tighter shirts. 

Best moment of the week: Finalizing what is going on our nursery wall (which is in our bedroom). I LOVE IT SO MUCH. We decided on a vinyl wall decal thing instead of painting. It is beyond adorable... being shipped now! Can't wait to put it up on my birthday weekend (with a little help from loved ones). Also, we got confirmation that the Hypnobirthing course will start on March 20th - we still need to officially register, but everything is working out great with that. 



I thought that I should start including front and side shots now, considering I'm growing pretty quickly these days. :) I may want these at some point in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment