Monday, February 18, 2013

Rolie Polie

Someone is awake!... Which woke someone else up. :) guess who? Norah is seriously little miss crazy right now at 5am. When I lay on my left side, which I try to do all the time, she digs her heel SO HARD into the mattress on the left. Plus, she also has the hiccups right now. So adorable. I've been feeling her hiccups since week 27ish, and they don't last long, but J has been able to feel them on two separate occasions. Last night was one of those times. I love her hiccups! I always feel them in the same spot, reeeeally low, and they are quick and rhythmic. J actually told me that he feels a little bad for her when she does have them (I mean it's not like she can gargle icy salt water or anything to get rid of them).

Apparently, at this stage of fetal development, Norah CAN DREAM. That blows my mind. What do those look like?!

(Ok, I originally posted this one without the following link... honestly, I was singing this song in my head the ENTIRE time throughout this post, so I couldn't help but put it up. Enjoy the opening song! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d0ox0PqlQg) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment