Wednesday, February 27, 2013

30 weeks is here

And I just can't believe it! The What To Expect countdown app on my phone says that there is 9 weeks + 6 days left until our kid's due date. :)

I have felt a LOT of movement this past week. Lots of long, hard jabs. Not as much huge rolls like in the videos I posted. I think she may be slowly running out of room in there! Before this week, I have only felt kicks on the left side of my tummy, but now I'm feeling them on both sides throughout the day.. Not sure what that means. It actually took me by surprise when she started kicking on the right, because I had NEVER felt that before! Crazy.

I am still working full-time (which means 1 or 2 outcall massages everyday, and teaching yoga about 3 times a week). I don't feel overworked, I enjoy it, and the money helps, so I'm just going to keep at it until I feel like I need to stop. We'll see! OH... Something heart breaking happened this past weekend to our fantastic midwife... She broke her ankle (tibia and fibula)!! Lots of prayers sent her way for a speedy recovery and that she can deliver babies very soon after surgery. We feel SO bad for her... That must be awful - can't imagine being that immobile with all these babies and mamas to tend to.

At 30 weeks, I weigh 173.4 pounds. No stretch marks on tummy (still only on chest). I am ALWAYS hungry. Norah is moving around a whole bunch. I am looking forward to Kristin coming in town this weekend and for my birthday!! Also, I'm excited to put up the huge wall decal that arrived for our Nursery Nook. That's happening in just a few days. Pictures will come, definitely.

Here is the bump now:

No comments:

Post a Comment