Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Love Day

[This post is a few days late, but I had to put valentine's day on here.]

I am so blessed to have my one and only valentine love me the way that he does. He cooks for me every year on Valentine's Day (even when we were dating!) ... and it is ALWAYS AMAZING. I woke up on Thursday to my sweet husband going to town in the kitchen, and I wasn't allowed to enter. :) So instead, I showered and took my good ole sweet time getting ready for the day, which was awesome. He delivered a dozen red roses to me while I was getting ready. SO BEAUTIFUL... and they still look gorgeous on our tv stand right now, I'm looking at them. <3 For breakfast, J made us the most amazing meal ever: greek yogurt parfait (with oats and fresh fruit), spinach egg and sausage deliciousness on english muffins - OH MY GOSH, MY TASTE BUDS WERE SCREAMING, and the tastiest fruit salad ever (complete with kiwi, strawberries, grapes, pomegranate seeds, raspberries, pineapple, poppy seeds and a hint of lime juice with honey). We had orange juice to top it off. He knows me too well - (mostly!) healthy, balanced breakfast that tasted out of this world. It was a perfect morning. :) We took it easy for the rest of the day, and then I taught a heart opening yoga class in the evening. 


Later on, we had cheese, crackers and sparkling cider. MMM.



...and just because I need to put this picture up somewhere, here is us at the dog park yesterday. It was a super windy day! Please ignore how disgusting Shasta looks in the top picture. She was foaming at the mouth the ENTIRE time. Wayyyy too much excitement over her frisbee toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment