Thursday, January 31, 2013

Crazy bebe!

This is Norah as of an hour ago... (It may or may not have anything to do with the chocolate glazed donut with sprinkles that I ate after lunch!) :/ 


I'm looking forward to teaching vinyasa yoga at TUF this evening. I teach on Thursdays as of now, and am looking forward to adding more classes to the schedule. As for my own practice, yoga is keeping me sane and feeling great! I did 2 classes yesterday, as well as one this morning at Inspire... can't get enough right now. :) It will be sad when my teacher training freebies run out in just 2 days.

Also, here is a wonderful video about delayed cord cutting and lotus births that I find extremely fascinating. It is a great explanation on why it's a good idea!

http://youtu.be/SwvRUrn0p90

No comments:

Post a Comment