Friday, January 11, 2013

Babymoons

Norah is insane. :) She kept me up until like 2am kicking me... So hard! She is also in this funny pattern of rolling and leaping when I sit down, not sure why- but it's funny! I love her dearly, can't wait to officially meet this kid.

I can see it now... "Hi Norah, I'm your mom! Nice meet you!"

Her favorite foods in this 23rd week:
Oranges, all flavors of frozen yogurt, and cucumbers! I never felt her so active as when I did eating that stuff. I have been feeling really good, minus the annoying little back spasm that wants to take over my life. Thank God for yoga and massages. They keep it at a minimum, and it's actually almost gone now. But pregnancy is still a joy!! I have gained about 13 pounds since my pre-pregnancy weight... And it has been steady for a week or two there. I eat really consistently, but my weight is all over the place! At least I'm gaining and baby is growing, right? :)

A few things that I need to catch everyone up on... I officially teach yoga classes at Transform U Fitness. I am on the schedule for Thursdays, but am hoping to add a few days to that in the near future. I am loving it! Also, Johnny and I planned two Babymoon trips for January, one was to Pine Cove last week for a marriage conference weekend (IT WAS AWESOME. SERIOUSLY CHANGED THE WAY WE DO LIFE.) and the other will be next week! We are seeing the Lion King on Broadway in Austin, and then traveling down to San Antonio to sight see and visit Kristin and Tyler. It will be so fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment