Monday, December 24, 2012

Weight

About twice a week, as soon as I wake up, I'll step on the scale and check my weight. As of this morning, I have reached a place that I have NEVER been before! Pre-pregnancy weight: 150 (give or take a pound). That has been my stable weight since like 9th grade! I officially weigh 160.7 pounds now, which sounds like a nightmare in my head, but that's right where I should be at this point! Most ladies gain roughy a pound a week from here on out, but lots of factors go into that. I know food intake is not a problem for me...
I eat like a whale.
5 times a day. :)

Anyways, yay for progress! I was getting a little nervous about weight gain, cause it just wasn't happening for me as early as most people start gaining, but it looks like that's no longer something to worry about.

Agenda for today: Leave work. I had clients from 8-1! Yikes! Make a quick errand. Meet my family at the Village for the Christmas Eve service. Eat dinner with everyone who's here! So looking forward to the next 3 days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment