Friday, December 7, 2012

Weekend!

I am beyond pleased with my plans for this weekend. In the next few minutes, I'm beginning this AWESOME to-do list (and I am really looking forward to it!):

FRIDAY.
- Go to the bank and have a serious discussion with them on why they closed all of my debit cards with no warning (business and personal accounts!). The bank lady on the phone has no idea why... And she says that they will always flag the account with the reason when that happens. UGH. I have been living on cash, which is fine, but when you are counting $1 bills to buy groceries, you know it's a problem. This is my least favorite part of this weekend.
- Immediately drive to Hobby Lobby with the lovely cash I'll get and purchase what I shoved behind the feather boas last night. :) I wanted to shop for the gender party next week, but didn't want for them to "hold" my items (lines were so long), and I had no money. So feather boas it was. I am hoping that my stash has not been recovered.
- Gabe's birthday party. Fun!

SATURDAY.
- Wake up super early to drive with my mommy to Fort Worth... For the Ultrasound. :) I am so excited! And they told me to drink orange juice during breakfast, which I am very happy about.
- The rest of the day will be cleaning day!
- Kristin gets to my parents later that night. :)

SUNDAY.
- Church
- Laundry day
- Meet with Sherry... And we have a lot to talk about this month.

Loving that I took this weekend off!

No comments:

Post a Comment