Monday, December 17, 2012

Update

Dear Baby,

Your name is Norah. :) We found out on Saturday (at your gender reveal party) that I am carrying YOU, sweet girl. It was so much fun. I can't wait to edit the video of the party and post pictures. Things that have been happening lately that I have not posted about yet:

- I've been feeling your adorable little kicks since around 17 weeks.
- Daddy has been feeling you move, too, when he puts his hand on my belly. We were sitting on the couch at about 18 weeks when he first felt you.
- I have been feeling great, and my first stretch marks showed up about a week ago (on my chest). They are almost purple, but will fade in time, I know.
- Norah Joyce, your middle name is so special to me. Not only is it BEAUTIFUL, you share it with my mommy! ... And I learned later that she was named after her Aunt Brenda, who is awesome. :) Obviously, GREAT ladies have the middle name Joyce.


On a side note, J's 23 birthday is on Wednesday! I'm so excited. And Christmas is 8 days away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment