Monday, December 24, 2012

SEEing her move!

Okay, BIG NEWS here in the wee hours of the morning. It is officially Christmas Eve, and I just now saw our daughter's movement through my belly! I'm going crazy over here. This was my text to J, who was at work extra late: "I SAW her move from the outside!! My waist band was moving, so I moved it and could see her!!! I felt a big ole lump, too. She is growing SO fast. Ahh!"

I am ecstatic. I took a video on my phone, which I don't do very often, but I wanted to record her moving before I missed it!! And I really wanted to show her daddy exactly what I was seeing in case she wouldn't do it again when he got home. I will figure out how to put it on my computer and then on this blog. Like I said, I normally don't record things on my phone, but it worked!

Here's a screenshot sneak peek of the video (notice how lumpy it is on the left!):

No comments:

Post a Comment