Monday, December 10, 2012

Seeing baby

On Saturday, I got to peek in (with the help of an ultrasound at Stork Vision) and see our baby wiggle, turn, wave and kick, and open/close their mouth. It was amazing. I was blown away by two things... #1, how developed our baby is right now, everything is there! He/she just needs to get big and strong now. And #2, how well you could see everything on the ultrasound. It was truly incredible, ESPECIALLY switching to the 3D/4D views.

We were sent home with a DVD from the computer of everything she saw, a secret and viewable CD of captured images, and 5 b&w print outs to look at immediately.

Here's the funny part- the only thing we can look at now is the print outs and viewable images, because we don't want to find out before the party on Saturday. It is going to be SO hard but so worth it to wait. :) before we left, the ultrasound technician was given 3 envelopes, and I explained what should go into each one. Envelope #1 is TOP SECRET, which meant that the "boy or girl" card is in there, as well as a print out that shows proof. We open this after the gender has already been revealed at the party. Envelope #2 contains one simple card "triangle or square". I made boy and girl have a key word so when my mom helps plan the revealing moment with me, NOBODY will know whether we are having a she or a he! Obviously she knows to not tell me if square or triangle is circled, because I know what the key is. Envelope #3 is the one that is keeping me sane. It has the pictures that we can look at now, they are not gender revealing. I LOVE THESE. I hopefully will put pictures up for viewing very soon.

Until then, here's a sneak peak.

1 comment:

  1. Soooo fun!! I have not even peeked in my triangle/square envelope yet because I don't want to risk slipping the info to you before the big REVEAL Saturday. Can't wait!! <3

    ReplyDelete