Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Date night

Unfortunately, John and I have yet to set a reoccurring weekly date night. Work seems to keep us from making one. But good news, tonight is one of the ones we were able to wing! After my daily nap that I got to share with my lovely husband, :) we decided to grab some food out at Fuddrucker's, mostly because we got a gift card from the Cluff family... (Thanks guys!)... And because it has been a while since we've been!

We are in the car on the way there, listening to classical music 101.1 FM right now. Norah honey, soak it up!

24 weeks is here!!! John just reminded me that today is Tuesday (I forgot!) so we got to "upgrade" once again! She is now as big as an eggplant, so roughly 9 inches. New stuff baby related: I felt her get hiccups 2 times in the past week, so cute. I am also definitely getting mild Braxton Hicks contractions. Apparently that's normal, so no worries. :) A full bladder makes them more obvious. It was great seeing Sherry this past week, and I'm so thankful that all is looking good with Norah.

Here's the bump right before we left for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment