Monday, March 18, 2013

Zzzzzz

But not. I've been awake for 4 hours! And it's 7:30am. This phase is definitely not like me... But again I think that this lack of nighttime sleep is helping to gently prepare me for what's to come.

Here is what I've done this morning so far, in chronological order:

1. Pee
2. Drink water
3. 5 minutes of yoga
4. Lay in bed
5. Answer an email from AlvaBaby diapers (they are located in china, so the best time to get a reply seems to be in the middle of the night... But really great customer service!)
6. Fuel my fluff addiction by reading diaper reviews- probably my new favorite thing to do in these past few months (I have them ALL ordered: Kawaii, AlvaBaby, BumGenius, Osocozy indian prefolds, and a Kissaluv!!! Our entire stash cost us UNDER $200. That's 30+ diapers, majority being 8-35lb one-size pockets. Yeah, pretty unbelievable!)
7. Pee
8. Drink water
9. Eat an orange
10. Eat a cookie
11. Feel guilty about the cookie, so took my prenatal vitamin early, like that would help somehow
12. Drink more water (seriously parched this morning!)
13. Lay in bed and listen to Norah with our AngelSounds monitor. Still finding the heartbeat really low... Same with hiccups. I hope that's a good sign!
14. Pee, yes I know. She was smashing my bladder!
15. Update you people as I lay here in bed (again!) and watch the sun come up. It's going to be a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment