Tuesday, March 12, 2013

32 weeks!

As I type this, I am laying in bed. It is 4:10am. Woke up and thought I'd be productive since I didn't finish this post yesterday. John is whispering/laughing and moving in his sleep, which is almost freaking me out. :P

We met with Traci, Sherry's assistant who we've gotten to meet a couple of times, this past weekend. Everything is still looking good. :)

Weight: 176.2 pounds. I am gaining A LOT... But don't look or feel any larger. It's a weird concept. I am beyond frightened to get above 180... I feel like I'd never come out of that. Lord help me.

Stretch marks: Still none on tummy! I am expecting them any day now.. I wonder how long it'll be before they show up there?!

Symptoms: Pelvic pain comes and goes. It feels deeper than before, but more dull. Eh.

New things: Hypnobirthing class got cancelled. I am über bummed about it. Melissa, the teacher, said there just wasn't enough of us to make the class stick... SOOOO we will probably do a private 5 week course in the apartment, which I have heard is crazy awesome. Why not learn/practice where you will birth? Makes sense to me. I hope it works out.

Also, Sherry got her surgery a week ago. Is healing up great so far. Praise God!

ALSO, sweet Halleigh Jane Carr (my cousin Jordan's baby), was welcomed into the world on Monday. She is beautiful. Congratulations Jordan and Curstyn!!!

Goals: Traci says that once I hit 37 weeks we are good for home birth without any hospital intervention. Norah's lungs will at that point be all ready for the world. That's just a little over a month away... Crazy! Another goal is to have her before May 9th, which is 2 days after her actual due date, because my brother Kevin has to leave for a long-time work assignment on that day. I hope God just lets the puzzle pieces fall into place where we don't need to worry about having her outside those dates!

Here we are at 32 weeks:

No comments:

Post a Comment