Wednesday, March 6, 2013

31 weeks

How far along: 31 weeks!

Weight: 175 pounds. Pre-pregnancy weight was 153ish.

Size of Baby: Head of Lettuce (19 in, 3.9 lbs)

Midwife Appt: We still need to schedule one with our midwife's assistant, Traci, because Sherry is getting surgery this morning. Hope everything goes well and she recovers quickly!

Stretch marks: Found a new line or two on my chest (like I need any more there!)... No marks on belly, and no new marks anywhere else.

Sleep: Sleep has definitely been interesting. Shasta has been having some tummy troubles, which means some serious bathroom issues. Yuck. When I'm not cleaning up messes, I am up worrying that she's going to need to go again... Every hour! God is definitely helping to prepare us for our little one through these horrendous few days, I know it. Dear friends have often told me to just prepare for no sleep during the next year. Bring it.

Food cravings: none

Symptoms: I got pretty dizzy during a massage session once this week, I think I just needed to eat though. Hmmm, a little heartburn here and there, and the pelvic pain returns sometimes (mostly when I roll in bed... And my pelvic joint pops. Weird!)

Movement: I love this kid's movement. :) there is something surreal about not looking THIS pregnant, but seeing and feeling a large, boney object stick out of your stomach and move around. It's crazy! (When did she grow to be so big?!) Yesterday, I found a really hard lump about 2 inches above my belly button. I realized it was small and hard, so I pushed on it... And then it moved up and to my left side!! Definitely think that was a foot.

Belly button in or out?: Top half sticks out.

Best moment of the week: THIS WEEKEND WAS AWESOME! Had the best 21st birthday anyone could ask for ... And on the same day got surprised with a crazy beautiful baby shower with a ton of friends and family. I honestly had no idea. :) so sweet. Norah is SO loved already. I will put details of this weekend on here as soon as I get a chance to. Also, we are almost finished putting the tree decals up on the Nursery Nook walls. It looks fantastic!!! Jenna and mom are coming to help finish the leaves and birds today. Can't wait. :)

Here's what we have done (thank you Kristin, Johnny, and mom for your huge help so far):

No comments:

Post a Comment