Friday, November 23, 2012

Twilight

The Saga has officially ended. I went with my parents and a family Chinese friend, Coco, to go see the last movie this evening. I'll admit... I cried. 3 times. Not having read the last book, I had NO idea what to expect.

It was simply amazing.

I usually join on the "make fun of twilight" nonsense... Team Edward or Jacob, the horrible stares throughout every scene...etc. but to be honest, this movie was insanely great. Editing was top notch, the emotion was raw and real, acting was simple and realistic, and the story has a pretty sweet surprise part... Totally unexpected. Things that made me cry: a sad battle scene part that was just really touching, Bella's memories of their relationship from dating to marriage to present day- this honestly made me think of us- So I cried, and lastly, the beautiful song at the end. One of my favorites.. It has made my eyes sweat even before I knew it would be in Breaking Dawn, so I was a wreck at the credits. :P

http://breakingdawnthesoundtrack.com/a-thousand-years-on-youtube/

On a side note, I can't wait to see my hub hub, it has been 25 hours! Work should not separate people that much, but work is a blessing... So no complaints!

No comments:

Post a Comment