Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Butterflies

I definitely feel baby. No doubt. Yes, I KNOW it is early for baby #1, but this is no stomach rumble. Even right now, as I sit here at work between clients, I feel the butterflies about an inch below my belly button. :) It makes me so happy! Best feeling ever!

To be honest, sometimes it feels like a flock of geese got trapped in there...

Update at 16 weeks:
Baby is as big as a turnip as of yesterday. Turnip baby!


I scheduled the ultrasound for December 8. Sherry (our CNM) passed along a Living Social deal to Stork Vision that gives us 50% off! So awesome! We were going to use them anyways, so it worked out perfectly. She is so great. Our gender reveal party will be one week later. CAN'T WAIT. 

 And I've come to a conclusion. If this child is anything like his/her parents, sleep and playing card games will be their favorite activities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment