Thursday, November 22, 2012

Giving Thanks

My goodness. WHERE TO BEGIN. I am SO thankful for everything God has placed in my life:

  • My adorable husband, who hangs in there with me. I often let too many moments go by without taking the time to remember how blessed I am to share life with this guy.
  • This crazy little baby growing and growing and growing. It is amazing! I am honestly really looking forward to my life completely flipping upside down in about 5 months.
  • God's great presence in our intimate church homegroup. I can truthfully say that the body of Christ at The Village Church has changed my life and my walk in HUMONGOUS ways. I love our Church (universal).
  • Our fur babies. Shasta and Bailey are just too amazing. They bring such joy to my life in the smallest ways!
  • The Carrs and Cluffs. Family is tremendous, and living close is such a blessing (that we take advantage of too often).
  • My health for many different reasons: for baby, for my massage business, for yoga teacher training, and just for feeling good! 
  • FOR THANKSGIVING FOOD... mainly STUFFING.
  • The last thing I'll mention on here is that I am SO thankful for the increase in fear of the Lord over this past year, and almost complete lack in fear of the world. Does this make any sense? In all seriousness, I have about 5% worry regarding life/death... and that number has increased since we made this tiny baby. I am in love with my Creator and Savior. No thing can separate me from Him. Life may totally suck, but I know the only One who can sustain me. Oh, and another helpful thing - I know the ending of all of this! ;)

As I sit here and type this, we are getting ready to leave for Stuffing: Round 2 at my parents' house. The Cluff's was fantastic! I need to go wake John from his slumber.
I seriously love this time of year. 
Happy Thanksgiving 2012!



 (......Pssst! God wins.)

No comments:

Post a Comment