Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Shasta cuddles

I've got one VERY cuddly puppy today. She makes it hard for things to get done on days like this, but somehow she knows that these are the days when I need it the most! Such love. :) 

Example: she stuck her head through the shower curtain for my ENTIRE shower (lol!), and panicked each time I went into the kitchen- the only place she's not allowed. I took a much needed chill break outside on our tiny little 3rd floor patio to spend some time in the Word this afternoon, and her sweet head rested on my lap for the LONGEST time. Even as I type this right now, she is laying down AS CLOSE to me as she can be. Like... getting any closer is impossible! My thigh is nice and warm now, though. ;)

I honestly don't quite know what I'd do without this sweet face in my life! She has brightened up my days and nights in many many ways this past year. Love her!

UPDATE on baby!
It seems as though we have a sweet potato baby!
(my little sweet potato!)

No comments:

Post a Comment