Tuesday, May 7, 2013

40 weeks!!

Yup, we're still waiting! Continuing on from the last post, I'm hopeful that she will come soon. I got a massage yesterday, acupressure points were engaged, I walked to my parents house after that and definitely started having surges. They started in my back and wrapped around to the front. It felt like I had the flu. And cramps. And it was all of a sudden impossible to walk. It was reassuring. :) After I write this, I'm going to walk again and see what happens... Fingers crossed!

It seems unreal that I've known about this baby since week FOUR. and now it's week FORTY. :)

Okay, updates:
I finally have stretch marks low on the belly. They are the color of my skin, though. I'm so glad they aren't the red kind... Those tend to take a while to "go away". Not a big deal, but they are there. Also, swelling in my hands and feet has gone down a LOT. My rings are actually back on this week, crazy! I'm thankful. Now it looks once again like I'm married, which makes me feel a lot less awkward buying things at the store (and just seeing people in general). I am sort of humongous in the belly region. It may be more than a little obvious that I am pregnant.

We are continuing to get sweet gifts from people, just got 4 more kissaluv newborn fitted cloth diapers (LOVE THEM!) which we are seriously thrilled about. Thank you!

Anna met with me today, and things are good! Norah is bigger and has dropped a lot since last week. This has made sleeping easier for me during these past few nights, we believe. Yay. :) I am only measuring 37cm now, so she is sitting much much lower. Norah's heartbeat, good. Blood pressure, normal. Movement, yes. Feeling pressure, yes. Heartburn, headaches, nausea, new aches/pains, all no.

Can't wait to meet you, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment