Saturday, October 6, 2012

for starters

First of all, I can't get the font to work right on this first post. 
It is driving me nuts!!! 

A story for you: 
While packing up my car after an in-home massage therapy session yesterday evening,  a sweet guy driving the trash truck around the cul-de-sac (obviously a little bored) yells about the white apple shaped sticker on my car. He apparently had seen them everywhere and wanted to know what they meant. Dumb me, "Oh, like Apple products!" but of course that didn't help. "The iPhone, iPod, MacBooks... Steve Jobs?" and then he got it. I'm glad I could help him. 

Ten seconds later he asked me if I practiced yoga. Um ...what. My brain exploded a little! We proceeded to quickly chat/yell about yoga. What an odd exchange with the trash truck man. God's sense of humor is awesome. (Already know a lot about me? Hope so! I am going to try and not describe myself, because I'm learning that my selfish view of things is not always the truth. Hmph. It's a humbling process- J and I will spill our lives... and just... be. What do they call it, blog therapy?)

So this is entry #1. I had kinda started a blog before this, but it was more about me rather than my family. Here's to hoping I can translate all my thoughts about life in my 1 year old marriage, the new baby that's growing like crazy (I am 9.5 weeks preg!), and just daily blessings. I love the idea of 'bloggin it out' on a constant basis, but I make no guarantees. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment